Hey you Graphic Artists of Iwaku!

What do YOU make/need the most graphics for?

• Total voters

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
Calling all GRAPHIC ARTISTS and member who aspire to learn more about making their own graphics!

We now have the Graphic Artists Club for sharing resources and tips. :D

In the meantime, vote in this POLL! What do YOU make the most graphics for?

Yay for an awesome group where I can learn from experts! ,D

I use graphic art for roleplays and used to use it for my avatar/signature, but it's been a while since I've done that ( xD, maybe I should, eh? Just don't have the inspiration right now.)

I especially love putting cute graphics on my tumblr & once in a while to make a project dazzle, I use them for school :D

I don't think I'm very good. I'm messy and don't know color schemes very well, but I try my best!

My favorite brushes are florals and my favorite effects are layer screening or layer linear dodge :D

But that'd require me to do work and pretend to teach people about my not so secret trade secrets.

I enjoy making the fluff for roleplays. XD I don't really care so much for the banner or making avatars. The reason for the fluff is really to draw people in, let people know that I am committed to making the roleplay last, and giving the players something to look at instead of just reading.

I generally design my own avatar and signature combos. Actually, this thread has got me to thinking about designing a new set.
I've also been meaning to take on the 100 Avatar Challenge. Soon.

I also design most of my desktop wallpapers.