1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hey Y'all!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Dani-Elle, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Hey there Y'all.
    My name is Dani-Elle, but y'all can call me Dani.
    I'm from Southern Canada, born and raised on a farm.
    I work in an assembling factory that makes seatbelts and help out on the family farm.
    I am 21 years young.
    On my days/time off work, I enjoy sitting around a campfire with a few drinks and friends.
    I read on rainy days and bake when I'm bored.
    I have been roleplaying for as long as I can remember being able to use the Internet. And find myself addicted to it, especially if to a twisting and evolving plot/story with interesting characters.
    I am currently doing a roleplay that's on our 3rd year.
    I am a fan of one on ones where we play more than one character. Easier than keeping track of a group of people. And keeps it alive longer.
    I like fantasy and sci-fi roleplays, not really a fan of vampires or werewolves though.
    I am new here, but I am not shy!
    If you want a new wonderful and bubbly roleplay partner who will get a reply to you more than once a day then I'm your girl.
    Hope to hear from y'all soon!!!

2. Hi, Dani-Elle and welcome! You have a PM. ;)

3. Well, welcome to the site! If you need anything, I always have fresh cookies and good advice!