Not open for further replies.
B

Bryanna Robbins

Original poster
THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called? Bry

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Girl

How old are you? 19

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yes. I've roleplayed a lot before.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? Either is fine with me as long as the story progresses.

Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning? Sunshine and beaches all the way!

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Part Of That World from The Little Mermaid

Have more questions? Feel free to leave them in the comments and I'll be glad to answer them if I can.

Welcome to Iwaku! Take a cookie.

Welcome to Iwaku!! Glad to have you apart of the community! If you need any help, someone to chat with, or someone for a potential rp, let me know! Always happy to help. ^.^'~

Reactions: Bryanna Robbins
Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. work really puts a crunch on my free time, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss an rp or even take a look at my group rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, i do this to almost every newbie, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

Thanks! :D
Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. work really puts a crunch on my free time, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss an rp or even take a look at my group rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, i do this to almost every newbie, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.