Hey y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Veloci

Original poster
I am Veloci. I joined this site a year or so ago when I was looking for a Play-by-Post RPing site, but, at the time I found this site too confusing for my tastes. And then I found another PbP RP site, which I liked the look and navigation of better than this one (at the time of course). So, I never actually got settled into this site.

But, now that some people I know from the other site I am on moved to this site, I have decided to check it out again and look at different things to do here, as well as settle myself in more, now that I have grown as a writer and RPer.

So, I joined a year ago, but I only actually got here and began to use this site now.

Interesting back story: welcome to the fold, friend!

Just a quick question, is your Xcom thingmagig supposed to be locked?

Welcome to Iwaku.
The navigation might be confusing at first, but I know you'll get used to it soon.

Have a wonderful time here with us, and I hope to see you around.

I think it is locked because I do not have enough posts or something like that.
If you want to talk to me about it, just message me in some way, shape, or form.

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

and a Mod Fan player? awesomeness. the number of Mod Fan players is growing and i love it! (btw if you dont know all the abbreviations and stuff yet, Mod Fan=modern fantasy)

Status
Not open for further replies.