Hey, what's up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Okay I'm not usually one to do group rps cause I tend to get lost Sorry didn't was a group rp, I might have to back out before I start if it is.

Greetings Riot! :D Welcome aboard!

Reactions: Riot
Welcome to the site, Riot :D. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Also, your prof pic is awesomesauce~

Awh thank you Fox, you're the sweetest! Your profile pic is so cute, Adventure time ftw~

No face touchies! *shivers* Welcome to the community!

@CrossingCassie
Hey Cassie! Nice to meet you friend, that a nice set of Mirai Nikki gifs you've got going on in your signature- fantastic anime.

@HummingWren
N-no? ;w; Ah, okay, I promise not to touch your face -dramatic turn to stare into the camera- YET.
Thank you!! I'm loving it here!

@CrossingCassie
Hey Cassie! Nice to meet you friend, that a nice set of Mirai Nikki gifs you've got going on in your signature- fantastic anime.

@HummingWren
N-no? ;w; Ah, okay, I promise not to touch your face -dramatic turn to stare into the camera- YET.
Thank you!! I'm loving it here!
You can touch my face~! @Riot

*gets a super scary mask to hide her face behind*
New-Cute-font-b-Clown-b-font-Costumes-font-b-Masks-b-font-Masquerade-font-b.jpg

@CrossingCassie
Aww yiss, my time has come. *touches all over your face* Damn thats a fine face you have.

@HummingWren
-hesitates fearfully- Ah screw it. -puts my hands on the cold, terrifying surface of the mask- Totally worth it.

*rewards such courage with a cookie.*

@CrossingCassie
You're welcome dear, just speaking the truth xD

@HummingWren
Dang, thanks so much for this cookie, my efforts were not in vain. I'll add it to the shrine I have going in worship of Chris Pratt.

A man must have his gods.

Bahhh, welcome to the site. I'll keep it short since you have to so many replies of the samee :p

Hope you enjoy then and the roleplays within :3

Status
Not open for further replies.