hey what's up hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yuckeroni

Original poster
hello hi i am yuckeroni, i am genderfluid. i prefer both pronouns. i'm new to the site, i was recently on rpnatipn. thought i'd mix a little bit. i like both group roleplays and single partners.

uh im not a big fan of sunshine or beaches, i'm more shade and air-conditioning. i'm an intj aries.

also im in love with melanie's new album crybaby

yeah. basically it. just a simple squid trying to get by in life.

S

Surrender To Hope

Original poster
Hey @yuckeroni welcome to Iwaku, by the way love the name. How are you? I can agree with you about the air conditioning and shade but once in a blue moon and I do mean once in a blue moon I like to see the occasional beach for a quick moment.

There's a lot of one on one roleplays including group ones so once you are ready you should take a look at them. In the meantime there is the Bored Games section to participate in for fun. If you need any help don't hesitate to ask.

F

F0X

Original poster
Welcome to Iwaku!! Glad to have you apart of the community! If you need any help, someone to chat with, or someone for a potential rp, let me know! Always happy to help. ^.^'~

D

Drake Vampiron

Original poster
Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. work really puts a crunch on my free time, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss an rp or even take a look at my group rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.