Hey to my Spn Family fandom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Corva Mortem

Original poster
Hey guys! Just wondering if any of you are here and wanted to rp with me :33 I'll rp anything and at any point in time in the show. Plus if you wanna do sabriel or destiel that is wonderful! :D

THE ONLY PERSON CASTIEL SHOULD MARRY IS -ME-. ;___;

*koff* I mean, welcome to the community, Corva! :D

OMG I LOVE YOU!! :D YOUR FAMILY!!

*clears throughout* ahem I mean thanks so much ^^ I'm a little confused with the site but I'm getting the hang of it.

OMG I LOVE YOU!! :D YOUR FAMILY!!

*clears throughout* ahem I mean thanks so much ^^ I'm a little confused with the site but I'm getting the hang of it.
BTW I just figure out how to reply to comments XD

Hurray for learning things! >:3

Yus >:3 even though it takes me longer than most people XD OTE="Diana, post: 1445240, member: 8"]Hurray for learning things! >:3[/QUOTE]

Diana post: 1445240 said:
Hurray for learning things! >:3

Yus >:3 even though it takes me longer than most people XD OTE="Diana, post: 1445240, member: 8"]Hurray for learning things! >:3
[/QUOTE]
Yus! I am but I'm struggling with it still *sighs* I feel like Cas when he first came to earth

No worries, like Cas, you will learn soon enough and get to work in a gas station and kiss demons too! 8D

No worries, like Casl learn soon enough and get to work in a gas station and kiss demons too! 8D
And by demons you mean Dean? XD I would love to kiss him :3 unfortunately I'm to crazy ><

And by demons you mean Dean? XD I would love to kiss him :3 unfortunately I'm to crazy ><

If Castiel HAS to kiss someone that is not me, I would allow it to be Dean and only Dean. u___u

Oh no XD I ment I would love for Cas to kiss Dean! I could never kiss Cas >< another Destiel shipper I see :3333 do you ship Sabriel too???
If Castiel HAS to kiss someone that is not me, I would allow it to be Dean and only Dean. u___u

Nupe, no shipping for me! O_O I dun do a lot of shipping. But, even I can't deny Dean and Castiel's total manlove for each other.

Nupe, no shipping for me! O_O I dun do a lot of shipping. But, even I can't deny Dean and Castiel's total manlove for each other.
I like your explanation! I actually do quite a lot of shippping but I don't mind when other ppl don't or don't ship my pairing! Don't worry ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.