Hey There!

T

TemraV

Original poster
Well, this should be quite interesting. It has been quite a while since I last role played anywhere, but I wanted to get back into it again, so, here I am saying hi. :)

I'm Temra. I am 27 years old and live in Australia. I would say that I am female, but I can be a bit androgynous. One day I can be completely girly, the next day I can be quite male. I have been told it can make me very hard to read. I don't know if that matters or not, but anyway...

As I mentioned before, it has been a while since I was last into role playing. Around five years ago, give or take. So, I am effectively a newbie all over again. Hopefully it won't take too long to get back into the swing of it. I decided to start it up again to help me to improve my writing skills, because I am looking to one day become an author. That is my ultimate goal in life.

Usually you can find me with my nose in some fantasy novel, daydreaming about plots and story ideas, sketching and playing whatever my game of the month is (currently its FFXIV).

Anyway, that is about it for now! Now to go and find some easy RPs to get back into the swing of things, lol.

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope you find plenty of stories to practice your writing with.

And I also played ffxiv for awhile but I have the horrible habit of only playing a game for a month or two then moving on.

Thank you for the welcome. Out of all the sites I have been looking, Iwaku does seem to have what I am looking for. Mainly a good collaborative community. So, yeah.

Honestly, I am the exact same way, though ffxiv has captured me more than any other mmo so far. Though most of the final fantasies have been that way for me.

What server do you play on? Me and my guild are on Faerie and I'm stuck as a lvl 46 Dragoon cause the grind now is just annoying.

Hi Temra, welcome to the site! :D

@Tobias_Cole: I play on Tonberry, the unofficial oceanic server. Does it really get that bad later on in the game? I'm only level 27 at the moment.

@Diana: Thank you for the welcome. :)

Welcome to Iwaku, it's always a pleasure to meet a fellow author.

Thank you for the Welcome! It is always good to meet another writer. I don't really know any myself, having just gotten serious about it. What genre do you typically write?

Thank you for the Welcome! It is always good to meet another writer. I don't really know any myself, having just gotten serious about it. What genre do you typically write?
Typically I write fantasy, sci-fi, and horror. Never afraid to dip into the dark aspects of the human mind, but I can dabble with lighter pieces as well.

Typically I write fantasy, sci-fi, and horror. Never afraid to dip into the dark aspects of the human mind, but I can dabble with lighter pieces as well.

Awesome. I'm the same when it comes to writing. I love exploring the darkness. How long have you been writing for? Are you currently working on anything in particular?

Awesome. I'm the same when it comes to writing. I love exploring the darkness. How long have you been writing for? Are you currently working on anything in particular?
Let's see...it's 2014...and I've been writing since like 2006...so like 8 years I've been writing. I'm always working on something. My mind is filled with endless stories and I never have enough time for them all.

Let's see...it's 2014...and I've been writing since like 2006...so like 8 years I've been writing. I'm always working on something. My mind is filled with endless stories and I never have enough time for them all.

Lol, I know what you mean. The curse of a writer, huh? Role playing, I'm hoping, would be a really good way to get a few of those ideas out. Get a fresh new look on something that isn't quite working and things.

Lol, I know what you mean. The curse of a writer, huh? Role playing, I'm hoping, would be a really good way to get a few of those ideas out. Get a fresh new look on something that isn't quite working and things.
Indeed it is a curse, but some would call it a gift. Yeah RPing is a great way to get some of them out, but it also helps create new ones for me as well.

Yes it gets that bad later. Especially trying to get your artifact weapon. Farming atmas are a pain and take nearly 2 weeks of farming fates to get a rare drop of the atma