Hey there.

V

verity.

Original poster
Hello! Call me veri. I'm a twenty something year old girl who works as a part-time waitress on the weekends in the suburbs. I'm trying to get back into the habit of writing because I haven't written a thing for months. I'm brand spankin' new to this place, but I've been playing on and off throughout the years. I'm open to do either group or one on one...

Not sure what else to say at the moment, but I'm probably going to be snooping around and figuring out how this place works.

Nice to meet you!

:3

Halolo Verity! Welcome to the community! <3

Snoop lots. Check out the Creative Challenges too; I think they're a great way to get started.

Thank you~ I look forward to bumming around here in all the days ahead. :]

Uh, hi! I would like to be that one friend that gets you started off and end up your best friend!

Welcome to the other side of the Fence xD. Enjoy your stay between the broken tables from the last weekend, the flying marshmallows and the Huge Bunnies lurking around the Iwaku's lounge area lol xD

-takes your hand gentle and kisses it-
Welcome.

Uh, hi! I would like to be that one friend that gets you started off and end up your best friend!
Hi~! We should definitely get together and do something fun on here. :D
Welcome to the other side of the Fence xD. Enjoy your stay between the broken tables from the last weekend, the flying marshmallows and the Huge Bunnies lurking around the Iwaku's lounge area lol xD
Thanks for the welcome! Sounds like fun. :3 I'm planning on bumming around on here once this weekend is over and I don't have to work so often. Hehe!
-takes your hand gentle and kisses it-
Welcome.
:] Thank you, sir!