• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOUND_CORP

Original poster
Hey, not much to say, just want to get out into the rp world a little more. I've been rping for the last... Three... Four years. I'm up for any type of rp, but I tend to use furries/anthros mainly. But that doesn't mean I'm not flexible and willing to make another character for another rp! Rp is awesome and I'm ready to experience a lot. :)

There's nothing really special about my rp, I have an over-active imagination and I've made so many characters that I've just made a huge story line for all of them and a lot of them are still developing. SOUND is a huge corporation that accepts just about anyone into it who's willing to fight for good.

Then I've got plenty of characters to be the enemy for this corporation and it's just a huge thing.

Message me more and ask me questions about this and I'm sure I can give you an answer. :)

Looking forward to hearing from you! :D

Sounds like an interesting plot! You should post it in Roleplay Talk to get the ball rolling!

Welcome, btw. I'm Minibit and you can message ("start a conversation") with me anytime you're lost or bored

Hi there! :D Welcome to the community!

Status
Not open for further replies.