Hey there!

L

LadyRed

Original poster
Pleased to meet you all. :]

Although I'm quite in love with another site, it seems to have died down quite a bit this time of year. Not to mention the technical difficulties. But I digress! I can't wait to find some quality partners who I can make some great roleplays with. I enjoy a vast range of genres and fandoms, so hopefully I'll fit in quickly.

Hi and welcome to Iwaku. :) Everybody here are really friendly and won't mind answering any questions you may have. Feel free to send me a pm if you want a roleplay partner or just even a pal to make Iwaku less big and scary. Well I hope you find your stay here enjoyable. I look forward to the possibility of playing alongside you in a roleplay. I'm sure you'll find a place among this cyberspace haven to fit into :)

Best regards
~kuroshimodo
Unofficial President of the Unofficial Newbie Welcoming Committee

Sweet! Another one of us Canadians!

*cough* I mean... >_> <_< >_>

Hello and welcome to Iwaku :D Hope you have fun here and find an RP that you really enjoy :) If you feel like just chatting with some of the members, you could always stop by the cbox (link located in the top menu bar).

Hope to see you around,
Dawn.

Hello and welcome. .) I just joined 2 days ago, and I'm already addicted. The people here are really nice. Lemme know when you want an RP partner. .D

I was in love with another site once too, now I wish I would have joined Iwaku sooner. It is by far the best RP site I have found on the nets.

Welcome to the site! If you haven't already, filing out a Role-play resume, located on your profile page, is a great place to start. If you need anything feel free to ask! We are a very helpful, easy going group!

Well hello and welcome to Iwaku.
Just you watch, we'll be the mistress you eventually marry. ;D
My name is Kitti, by the by, and it's nice to meet you.
I'm sure you've taken a look around our roleplays, but I hope you also noticed that we have a lively General section for out of character conversation with other members and fun threads like this one about words that you like but don't use enough.
If you have any questions, please do ask!

Hi there! There's no reason why you can't have ~two~ great roleplay loves... >:D Coooooome to us... becoooome one of us...

Welcome! Hope to see ya around! ^.^

Thanks for all of the greetings. I made my search thread, added my roleplayer resume, and now I'm ready to jump into things. Hope to see some of you around! :]

You've been here longer than I have, and you seem to have gotten adequate help, but... hi anyways!