1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Action, Urban Fantasy
May as start this off using the template thing provided in the sticky.

What nicknames do you like to be called? Zen works.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?I'm a female, and I'm 20. College student.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?I will do medieval, fantasy, modern, some romance, I'm not really into the whole sci-fi/spaceships rp unfortunately. I might be if it's interesting enough.

What kind of characters do you usually play?I have always played females simply because it feels awkward to me to roleplay as a guy. I have when I first started out roleplaying rped as animals but I haven't done that in years. I typically also rp as a human.

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs?Wolf packs definitely. Because they're cute and fluffy until they open their mouths and show their teeth.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
Erm... How about I give you the link and let the video do the singing for ya? ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

As for the free form paragraph about me....
I am a female and yes I am a college student. I am on here simply because I have a rp itch that I want to satisfy. Hi everyone!

I am a culinary major although after I get my AA I will probably return to school to become a graphic novelist. Unfortunately, I don't draw as well as I would like but writing doesn't seem to give the same amount of satisfaction for me as drawing out my scenes. I am a huge introvert, not that it really matters on the internet. XD My interests/hobbies include, reading, writing, cooking, eating, sleeping, drawing, sewing, embroidery, watching American Dad along with documentaries, listening to music, sleeping some more, and yeah.... I have roleplaying ever since I was 13. Go ahead and do the math on that. I am a casual roleplayer so don't really expect me to write a book for every post. >.< But there you go, a little bit about me.

Well hello there, Zen, and welcome to Iwaku.
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
We have lots of great fantasy roleplays here and if none of them match your liking, you can always create one!
We do not expect entire novels for every post, we have a lot of different player styles here.
If you want to get to meet some Iwakuians in a fun, out of character environment, the General section is a great place to do this.
There you can find threads to get to know one another (that includes you, too!), like this one about your favorite teacher.
You should also make sure you fill out the Roleplayer's Resume and put it in your profile, so we can learn about your roleplay likes and dislikes.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Hi and welcome to Iwaku :) Everyone here is really friendly and won't mind answering any questions or addressing any concerns you may have. Feel free to send me a private message if you want a roleplay partner or just a pal to help make Iwaku less big and scary. Well I do hope you enjoy your stay here. I look forward to the possibility of being in a roleplay with you.

Best regards
~kuroshimodo
Unofficial President of the Unofficial Newbie Welcoming Committee

Thanks guys, and I do have a question..... How do I change my avatar picture? >.>

Oh!
Go to the top of the screen, at the top right hand corner where it says "Settings"
In there, on the left side, will be an option labeled "Edit Avatar"
You can input a link or use one of our preset gallery pictures.

Thank you, I was freaking out about having that picture because of my rank of something. >.<

I'm happy I was able to help!
You chose a very pretty picture, by the way.
Don't be afraid to ask if you have any more questions. :D

Welcome to the world! :D

ZOMG! YOU HAVE CHOCOLATE.

Err...Hi!

Hi! I'm Jester, I'm new too. :) I'm in college for Graphic Design right now, and I graduate here in about 3 months when my Internship ends. :D Also, I started a Manga. It's awesome that you wanted to get into Graphic Novel writing. Drawing gets easier as you go. I know with certain comics, I've seen their first page, and then compared it to the last, and there's sometimes a HUGE difference. We'll get there. XD

Hey! Welcome to Iwaku! I love newbies by the way~ x3

I'm open to RP any time~! So Shoot my a PM or message on my page! I promise I'm friendly and have had experience in RP. ^^
Glad to have you here!

Omg, Did you just try to Rickroll me in your intro post? lolol, there was an AD on youtube first and I narrowly escaped!

Welcome to Iwaku, the most heavily guarded RP haven on the net! Glad you joined us, and hope you enjoy your time here. I'm October Knight, one of the moderators here, so if you need anything feel free to hit me up!

Rofl yeah I tried to Rickroll you. Seemed like you were the only one who clicked on the video link though. XP No one else commented on it.