Dismiss Notice

There's something afoot! A new event arrives in October so remember, bigger isn't always better!

Hey there

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Reyga, Jan 7, 2014.

1. I've been full of nostalgia for my roleplaying days, and looking around quite a few roleplay sites, trying to find one to suit me. I like the inclusion here of more "jump in" style roleplay, because that's always what I liked. I don't like to go into a game with an endgame in mind, I like going in with a character and seeing what happens.

I'm a 25 year old female. I favor medieval fantasy style games, small groups or 1 x 1 preferred. I played a lot back in the day (in high school and early college) and I still write, and play tabletop games. So, here goes. :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hey, welcome to Iwaku! We're a bunch of awesome-filled people who would love to RP with you! Have fun RPing and if you've got any questions, don't hesitate to ask; we'd love to help you out!

3. Hi there Reyga! Welcome to the community! :D You're gonna have lots of fun in the JumpIns then. Thas my favorite kind of roleplaying too.

4. Welcome! I'm a one-on-one-er who also likes not having an ending planned (though I do need a direction/motivation for the story!) I think we should be friends~

• Like Like x 1