Hey there

R

Reyga

Original poster
I've been full of nostalgia for my roleplaying days, and looking around quite a few roleplay sites, trying to find one to suit me. I like the inclusion here of more "jump in" style roleplay, because that's always what I liked. I don't like to go into a game with an endgame in mind, I like going in with a character and seeing what happens.

I'm a 25 year old female. I favor medieval fantasy style games, small groups or 1 x 1 preferred. I played a lot back in the day (in high school and early college) and I still write, and play tabletop games. So, here goes. :)

Reactions: Minibit
Hey, welcome to Iwaku! We're a bunch of awesome-filled people who would love to RP with you! Have fun RPing and if you've got any questions, don't hesitate to ask; we'd love to help you out!

Hi there Reyga! Welcome to the community! :D You're gonna have lots of fun in the JumpIns then. Thas my favorite kind of roleplaying too.

Welcome! I'm a one-on-one-er who also likes not having an ending planned (though I do need a direction/motivation for the story!) I think we should be friends~

Reactions: 2 people