D

Dark Lies

Original poster
First I though I would do the survey thing then write my intro. So here goes

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called? This is hard. I will cover it in my into ^^"
Boy, girl, or a mystery? I am girl in real life
How old are you? 16
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? I am yes, been roleplaying for a while.
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? I can only manage a single partner roleplay
Do you like making snowmen or staying in by the fire? Making snomen of course.
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and their like it better than yours. (Remembers no more of the song. So it is literally just that line repeated over and over.)

Okay introduction time :D Yay. I am Dark Lies. I will answer to that or Dark, Lies, Maddy, Madz, A OC of mines name or a nickname you make up for me. As long as I know you mean me I don't really mind as long as it is not mean. I have my sheet of preference filled out. So you can look their for that stuff. Noit that is is to specific in most cases ^^; I just like roleplay, so I am not to fussy. I just wanted to say hi and I am happy to roleplay with anyone that will roleplay with me. So I guess bye and hope to have some roleplays up soon.

Welcome the the vast land of Iwaku Maddy. I hope that the island has something to offer you that you will like. I too am a traveler just roaming around the forums looking for the right roleplay to jump into. Since you're already a roleplayer I would suggest just checking out the Roleplay College for exercising and other things to help, and if there is anything else, don't hesitate to ask! I look forward to roleplaying with you if we were to meet again. See you on the flip side, I should get back to searching. (or make my own)

Hi thre Maddy! :D We are happy to have you! <3 Welcome to the community!

Hey DL (Thought that up all by myself) welcome to Iwaku. It's a really great place here hope you enjoy your stay. Need any help just ask.

Thank-you all for the really warm welcome :bsmile: If there is anything I will come and ask thank-you.
(DL is an awesome :))

Hey there! Welcome to Iwaku Maddy! I hope you have a great day, a great life and a great afterlife.... okay heres some cake BYE! :birthday: