Hey there

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Sentaro, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Well hey!
    Nice to meet all of you. *bows* You can just call me Sentaro or Sen.
    I'm a pretty nice person and it's easy to talk to me. I'm not new to the whole rp-ing thing but I stopped and haven't done it for a while. It make take a bit for me to get used to it again but I'm positive that it will be fine. What I really hope for is a lot of fun not only for me but for the people I hopefully will rp with. So let's all get along well.
    -Sen~

2. I think we're all here to have fun, so this ought to be the start of something beautiful. ^^ Don't be afraid to ask if you have questions; it takes a little bit to get used to the way things run around here, but we have some awesome features.
    For example, you can use the @ symbol followed by someone's username to tag them in a post. This will give them a little alert button and let them know they have been mentioned somewhere. [MENTION=5950]Sentaro[/MENTION] would be an example of how it works. Really useful to make sure no one misses anything they're involved with! Also, don't forget to push that little "watch" button at the top of boards you're participating in. Gives you an alert when the board gets a post. You can even have an email sent to tell you!
    When I found those features, this place got about three times cooler for me. Such an easy way to keep informed, even when I'm active in a dozen different places. Hope it works well for you, too!

3. Thank you very much. I think I will make good use of the alert features then.

4. Hey there Sentaro and welcome to Iwaku! We may be known for the roleplay we host but we're also a community, so kind, easy-going peeps are always a plus. If you have any questions, you can consult the 101 links in the Help tab located on your navigation bar and if you're still confuffled, you can always just ask. :)

5. Hello~ Thank you very much. I think that I will like it here very much and thanks again for the nice tips.

6. Welcome Sen! Here's hoping you'd be able to rekindle your interest in roleplaying :) I'm sure you'd do just fine. You can take your time getting used to it again and maybe warm up in one of the jump-in RPs.

7. Thank you very much. Yup it really should be alright. Hmm that might be a good idea, I'll probably try it out.

8. Hey there Sen!

I like nice people, they are sooo nice to talk to since they say nice things. ^^ I like you already!

Welcome to iwaku~
    Where youn don't just write stories, you live them~
    Said so in the banner.

If your new to Roleplaying in this forum refer to this: Roleplay 101

If you want to know all about the community then read this here: Community 101

If you want to chat with everyone live go here: Chat
    The general chat is usually where you'll be able to find everyone. Don't be shy and just chat away! Everyone is friendly there. ^^

There is also a very interesting roleplay that roleplays the History of Iwaku where it can be seen/read here: Mythos
    There is a new Mythos open called Crimson Souls. Its open for all roleplayer who'd like to join, so maybe if you are lucky enough you can be able to be a part of a huge adventure!

Hope you will enjoy your stay here~

Oh, and by the way, if you are shy to look for a partner then look me up! I can be your first Iwaku roleplay partner. I always enjoy roleplaying with new people. ^^

9. Hey!
    Hehe thank you very much. I'm glad that so many people seem to like me already >///<

Thanks again. I'm sure I will enjoy my time here and I hope to make it enjoyable for other people too.

Awww thanks for the offer I will probably take you up on that!