Hey there!

S

Seraphina

Original poster
Hey I am Seraphina, but you can call me Sera for short if you want. I am new to RP forums, but I have RPed with people before. I am looking for an RP buddy. I am a little nervous about being on here and not really sure how to get started into the forums. An RP forum is a bit different than what I am used to. Look forward to this site, hope to make some friends on here!

Hi Seraphina, welcome to Iwaku! ^^

No need to be nervous, there are lots of friendly folks around here who will be willing to RP with you or point you in the right direction if you need help.

If you're interested in group roleplay at all, I would take a look at the Jump-In Section where you can just hop in to an ongoing roleplay without character registration or anything. Just jump in and go! For something more in depth or more structured, the Global Signups is usually a good place to check. But! If you're looking mainly for an RP partner like you mentioned, then the One[x]One Section should suit your needs well!

Anyway, have a look around, get acquainted! Feel free to let me know if you have any questions or if you need help!

Oh! And drop by the chatbox sometime and say hello! There's almost always activity there.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Welcome to Iwaku, Sera.

I'm Your worst nightmare.

Welcome to Iwaku. Don't worry, we don't bite - we prefer to swallow our prey whole, and just let them digest for a while.

Reptilian references aside, it's always nice to have someone new on board. If you want an RP, or if you want to chat, drop me a line. I'm no staff member, but I'll do what I can.