Hey There!

J

JasKat

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called? ~ Jessie or Jess

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Girl

How many years young are you? 23

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? I am new to the site, but not new to roleplaying, been at it for about seven years now.

Groups or One on One? Both

Pool or Beach? Neither, more the mountain/forest kind of person, not a fan of swimming.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Volbeat - Lonesome Rider (big fan)

Just to add a bit more:

I currently live in Germany, half American/ half German, fluent in both languages.
I love to read, write and draw, but my absolute passion is playing Video Games.
Really into rock and metal music.

So there you go!

Good day, as well as guten Tag. I like that avatar, did you draw it yourself?

EDIT: I suggest you fill out your roleplayer's resume when you have the time. It's really useful. :)

Thank you. Yes I drew it myself, though the quality from the uploaded picture isn't as good as I planned it to be.

Hey there!

Finally, someone with the same timezone as me. Glad to have you here!

Hope you'll have a great time around here.

I believe I'm also from the same timezone as both of you, but that may not mean too much as I have a... strange daily routine.
Also: yes, that always happens to me too when scanning/photographing a picture...

I have a strange routine as well, it varies daily though.

It's good to have others in the same time zone.

Can't wait to get started.

What sort of things do you like in an RP? Maybe we could take advantage of that same timezone.

I like a variety of things, I guess the genres I am most into would be Mystery/Horror, Fantasy and Romance.

I am open to anything though.

Well, message me whenever you'd like (though it's called "start a conversation" here). We can brainstorm. :)

Guten Tag.

The elusive jackal welcomes you. Though I am new I would be happy to help in anyway see fit, say if you don't understand something and need a second opinion or something because you stayed up all night the night before, I stay up a lot cause I'm a DJ. lol. Anyways, welcome. what's your favorite video game? Maybe we have something in common.

Honestly, I have never roleplayed a horror roleplay and I really want to. I roleplay in a zombie rp, on another site, but it's more cheesy and tactical then horror. It's missing that fear inducingnessness. Feel free to contact me if you would like.