1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hey There

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Nintenthong., May 18, 2013.

1. I just joined a while ago, so I'll fill out that newbie form for a start:
    What do you prefer to be called?
    Just call me Nintenthong.
    Boy, girl or a mystery?
    I'll just keep it a mystery and keep you guys guessing.
    Are you new to the site, but not to roleplaying?
    I am new to this site, but I've been roleplaying for a while now. I've only recently gotten back into it though, so my roleplaying skills aren't going to be outstanding.
    Groups or One on One?
    I prefer groups, but I wouldn't turn down a One on One if offered.
    I know that's not a lot of information so you guys are free to ask questions if you'd like.

2. Hi, thong.

Are you a dragon?

3. I wish. I actually had that avatar as just a space filler, I've found one I really like now though.

4. See's it and shivers.

Eh, MLP rebirth. By which I mean the updated version when saying rebirth. Dragon's are my favorite.

5. Dragons are pretty awesome, but I just couldn't find a good one and looking for a Skyrim dragon avatar turned up nothing but Xbox Live avatars.

6. Aw, that's horrible.

7. It is. I think Queen Chrysalis is lovely too, though.

8. Yeah in a evil sort of way.

9. Yes, her and her changelings.

10. Eh, don't care for her changelings.

11. Me either, really.

12. Hey, Ninny!

D'you think you could write up a quick resume? Nobody knows what you want to roleplay!

13. Oh, yeah I forgot about that. I'll type one up when I get back home today.