FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
I work a 8 to 5 but I get an hour long break anywhere in the time frame of 12pm to 2:30pm plus I have bouns freeish time (situation depending) from 12:15pm-ish to almost 3pm so that's a plus!
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
MxM, Modern, Fantasy, Romance, Magic Realism, Omegaverse
:rose: Hey, I go by the screen name Lynx, so feel free to call me that!

I'm super new to the whole rp website community so I'm still figuring out how it all works. Especially the interface of it. I've never used anything like this so bare with me if I fuck up a lot because of it.​

I started rping back in 2011 on Instagram when it was big and did that for a few years before it died out.​
From then I just rped with good friends of mine for the past few years.​

However, due to the current plague my main rp partner has been too busy to reply regularly so I'm here to possibly look for a new one hopefully!!​
I gusss thats all for now. But, if anyone has any basic tips for navigating this website and how to post/reply to things please let me know I'd love all the help I can get. Thanks :heart:

Last edited:
Welcome to Iwaku, Lynx :)
I'm no type of expert at all but usually people do a read of the site rules first: INFO - Announcements: Rules and Info they are quite helpful. After, you can browse around to get a feel for everything or make a request thread to search for partners.

Reactions: Black Lynx
Welcome to Iwaku, Lynx :)
I'm no type of expert at all but usually people do a read of the site rules first: INFO - Announcements: Rules and Info they are quite helpful. After, you can browse around to get a feel for everything or make a request thread to search for partners.
Thank you so much that's super helpful!!

Reactions: Love Maze
Hey there! Welcome to the site! I'm also fairly new to the whole RP website and I wish you the best of luck on your RP Search!

Feel free to check out my form and stuff I'd love to also do rp some time ^^

Hey there! Welcome to the site! I'm also fairly new to the whole RP website and I wish you the best of luck on your RP Search!

Feel free to check out my form and stuff I'd love to also do rp some time ^^
Hey!! I was actually looking at your profile when I noticed you had replied to this thread!!

Reactions: Aveline M. RP
Oh yah? That's pretty cool! But I'm always looking around for new partners and stuff ^-^

Oh yah? That's pretty cool! But I'm always looking around for new partners and stuff ^-^
I'll definitely message you if not today then tomorrow definitely to see if we can work out an rp! I'm just currently working on my new cast of boys. I wanna have their bios prepared so its easier for starting an interaction :3

• Haha
Welcome, Lynx.

Oh man I can't wait to see what you have thought up! I usually just make my character sheets on the spot xP.

Oh man I can't wait to see what you have thought up! I usually just make my character sheets on the spot xP.
Ahh thank you! Tbh I used to do that back in the day but when I started having so many it just helped my brain to write it all down so I wouldn't forget anything important xD. My main cast of boys I currently have about 20 that I actively use regularly along with about 10 or more side ones. So my head can get a bit cluttered lmao.

• Haha
Ahh thank you! Tbh I used to do that back in the day but when I started having so many it just helped my brain to write it all down so I wouldn't forget anything important xD. My main cast of boys I currently have about 20 that I actively use regularly along with about 10 or more side ones. So my head can get a bit cluttered lmao.
I have started writing out my character sheets and saving them in Google documents. As for my older OCs back in the day... oh boy... It's a cluttered mess of maybe like... 100 bois just scattered in so many lost plots from my old roleplays. They're all just frozen in time now.

• Haha
I have started writing out my character sheets and saving them in Google documents. As for my older OCs back in the day... oh boy... It's a cluttered mess of maybe like... 100 bois just scattered in so many lost plots from my old roleplays. They're all just frozen in time now.
I love using Google docs its such a lifesaver imo. But that is such a mood those poor boys lost to time XD

I love using Google docs its such a lifesaver imo. But that is such a mood those poor boys lost to time XD
They'll never find their happy ending 🥲

• Haha
They'll never find their happy ending 🥲
😭😭 hopefully they can be happy for their new oc siblings will find happiness

• Bucket of Rainbows