1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
i like... never know what to write in these lmao

Long time writer and roleplayer here! I'm all over the place in terms of the genres I gravitate towards but I'm always happy to talk/write with others. I'm coming off of a rather lengthy break from writing and forums and whatnot but I'm just so down to get back into the thick of it. I usually go by Ethical but that's probably because with a screen name like mine that's the politest route to take haha. I'm looking forward to writing with all you talented cuties ♡

also throwing it out there i'm like desperately craving some classic medieval fantasy group type shit right about now

Welcome Ethical.

All the best in finding the group that will satisfy your craving of getting back into writing.

classical medieval fantasy stuff shouldn't be hard to find, though the danger is becoming derivative, so hopefully there's enough twists to make it interesting further than a few posts and everyone ghosting each other and I'll stop talking now

Reactions: ethicalslut
@foodforpigs I feel like the best way to avoid the classic rp that burns out after a page or two is to have a small and heavily involved group + solid world/structure for them to write in, so that's the goal! If I can't find something I'll likely try my hand at making it though :p

Reactions: PoetLore
Would calling you Ethel be okay?

Also, I think that you could even start as I have, which is with the One on One role plays since you only have to coordinate with one other person in order to post, or if you have a grand idea for a large group rp, join the Iwaku Discord #rpdiscuss to pitch the idea before posting an interest thread (suggestion only) Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Ethel works just fine for me--and thanks for the advice. I'll be sure to poke around the onexone as well!

Welcome to Iwaku! I was going to just call you Eth....but I'm lazy like that. If you get that group going let me know...I'd definitely be down for that too!! Get settled in and elt us know if you have any questions, we're always glad to help! Mostly though HAVE FUN!!!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: ethicalslut
@PoetLore Thanks for the welcome! And since you brought it up... I couldn't help but go straight ahead and get an interest check up! Check it out if you'd like.