Online Availability
9 am-2:30 pm and 11:30 pm - 1 am
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, History, Sci-fi, Romance
Hello, my name is Elle. I've recently taken a break from writing because of school. Now that I have the free time I can't wait to get back into it! Looking forward to writing with some of you :)

Hello and welcome!

Coming back from a hiatus feels pretty good, lots of nifty ideas that built up while you weren't able to write that have been banging around and growing (in my experience, anyway). Hopefully you find lots of lovely partners and roleplays here with us!

If you're feeling a little confused about some aspects of the site, maybe navigating or how to get started, you can check out the Newbie Care Package. It pairs you with a staff member here to make your first buddy onsite and have someone to answer any questions to might have. Happy roleplaying!

Reactions: Poinsettia
Awesome! Thanks for the heads up :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti
Welcome to Iwaku :D Glad to hear that you've got the time to indulge in this wonderful little hobby of yours. I look forward to seeing you around :3

Welcome aboard, Poinsettia! Glad you chose Iwaku to get back into writing. Here, have this cookie :cookie: and enjoy your stay, and if you've got any questions, feel free to ask!

Thank you both!!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Applo
Hey Elle! Welcome to Iwaku and back to writing! I like your user title-- is there a story behind it?

Hello there :D Welcome to Iwaku!

I'm sure the ideas will be bursting from your cranium by now o.o usually a hiatus does that, at least to me. Plenty of places to let that good stuff out at here, as a story, a poem (Check out PIPS :D a little late but...hey, it's not a contest!) or plenty of Roleplays o.o like oh my god there are so many roleplays...like seriously..!

Hope you enjoy your time here :D

• Love
Hey Elle! Welcome to Iwaku and back to writing! I like your user title-- is there a story behind it?

It's actually lyrics from one of my favourite bands Mother Mother, from their song Body of Years. I loved the image it evoked and it works out quite well as I really enjoy historical settings. :)

Hello there :D Welcome to Iwaku!

I'm sure the ideas will be bursting from your cranium by now o.o usually a hiatus does that, at least to me. Plenty of places to let that good stuff out at here, as a story, a poem (Check out PIPS :D a little late but...hey, it's not a contest!) or plenty of Roleplays o.o like oh my god there are so many roleplays...like seriously..!

Hope you enjoy your time here :D

Thank you! I'll make sure to check it out! I'm loving the community on this site, very friendly :)

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti and Spekkun
It's actually lyrics from one of my favourite bands Mother Mother, from their song Body of Years. I loved the image it evoked and it works out quite well as I really enjoy historical settings. :)
Ah. I'll have to look that song up-- I do enjoy many of the Mother Mother songs I have heard. Infinitesimal and Reaper Man being standouts.[/i]

• Love