1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Warning: Maintenance will begin in approximately 1 hour.  (Midnight Server Time) Please keep local copies of works in progress.

Hey there(:

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Winter Rose, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Hello fellow RPs! It's been a couple years since I've role-played and I'm excited to get started again(: join me in a conversation ?

2. Hello Miss Rose! <3 Welcome to the site and community!

3. Welcome back. I am new here and am looking to RP one x one if you would like to as well pm me.

4. Well Hello There(:

Hello ! My name is Winter Rose but you can call me Winnie. Im not in anyway a shy individual but I tend to be a little sensitive at times. Tell me more about yourself, I would really like to know.

5. Re: Well Hello There(:

Hello Winnie and welcome to the forum. I hope to see your creativity flourish here.

6. Re: Well Hello There(:

Why thank you, I greatly appreciate that.

7. Re: Well Hello There(:

Welcome Winni!

I'm October, ex-knight, all leche. I enjoy the winter very much cause I dislike warm weather with a passion > <

That's about all there is to know about me, hope you enjoy your time here.