Hey there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trial by Fire

Original poster
Hey there, I'm a long time Roleplayer that has migrated from RoleplayerGuild to this website. I was on Iwaku Roleplay many years ago under my RoleplayerGuild username which was "Cynder" in order to partake in a crossover Roleplay with a friend of mine, but have since deleted that account. Although my trademark across the internet is Cynder, I decided to change my username for this website, but I will still respond to Cynder and/or Minako.

Now that's out the way, time for the slightly more interesting stuff!

I've been Roleplaying since I was about eleven years old and I began on Chatango (oh, the horrors!), so I'm slightly more adjusted to IM Roleplaying, but I'm just as comfortable with post-by-post Roleplaying as well. My genres of interests quickly change, so I'm open to anything as long as the primary setting isn't a high school or the exact replica of a fandom.

A little non-Roleplaying related information about me is that I love astrology, taking baths, and strawberries. My favorite YouTubers include Rob Dyke, LetsRead, Supermega, and MattShea. South Park is my favorite television series while Tales from the Borderlands is my favorite video game. I'm nineteen years old and my favorite color is orange. I love animals and recently got a job as a cashier in a hardware store.

Hmm, hmm. . .

That should be it for me! I'm looking forward to meeting you and maybe Roleplaying with some of you in the future! If there's anything else you'd like to know about me, don't hesitate to ask. I'm very friendly.

Thanks for reading!

Reactions: Gowi
^-^ Hello and welcome (back)! We're glad to have you. Like you, I also love strawberries and taking baths, so I'm not super strong in astrology, myself. I do love looking at stars though, if that counts.

ALSO YES TO TALES OF BORDERLANDS. *FLYING HIGH FIVE*

Reactions: Minako Arisato
Welcome, Cynder! So long as you know what you're interested in, finding some writing partners around Iwaku shouldn't be very difficult. Have a cookie.

Cynder is mah friendo.

Hello, Cynder! Nice to meet you. ( ´ ∀ ` )ノ
Strawberriessss. Yum.

If you haven't seen yet, there are definitely different methods of doing RPs here on Iwaku! And though it's definitely not synchronous like IM'ing someone, response times can be and are often astonishingly quick. :o

Welcome to Iwaku, Minako ! Nice to meet you :)

If you feel inclined, pop on over to the Newbie Care Package page and give it a looksee - Some fancy goodies for the newbies :)

Happy roleplaying!

Welcome back, Minako. Hope to see you around.

Status
Not open for further replies.