Hey there ~*

D

Darkwolf101

Original poster
I'm new to the site and i'm new to RP but i'm sure i'll enjoy it :)
I love making characters but there are only a few that really stick with me through thick and thin...
Don't be afraid to invite me or just chat, I love some friendly banter and meeting new people.

What nicknames do you like to be called?: Becky, Becks ummm....anything you see fit but nothing insulting, obviously...

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?: I am a girl, I mean gentlegirl....a lady that does lady things that is 16 :p

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?: Fantasy (I love elves) but i'm willing to try other things too.

What kind of characters do you usually play?:I only have one active at the moment, he's simply whoever he wants to be....

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?: Cheese monsters....oh, that's not a option? Ah well...

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!: Sing? Me?

Dawww you are so young >w< But I still wuvs you!

*gives the newcomer a super big hug* There!

You can call me Vanille >w< And if you need any help then don't be afraid to ask :D

Hmph, oh yes! WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY! >w< If you need any friends then I am here *raises hand and begins to jump hysterically*

surely i'm not the youngest? O.o but i gots the wuv and the hugs so, i'm happy!
I pick you, Vanille! *makes grabby hands*

Aww darling! You are beyond adorable

*picks her up* I shall make you my little sisseh!

tumblr_loybyoD9iq1qmken0o1_500.gif

Hello!

Welcome to Iwaku.

<3

hi! this is my first time on this site... go easy on me. :)