SHSL Torment
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Hey, my name's Darel. I'm looking forward to being able to RP with you guys!
I actually had an account on Iwaku a couple of years ago, so I'm kind of familiar with the site. I've been through a lot of personal changes since then, and have lost the password and email for that account, hence I have made a new account. I hope the admins don't mind, I didn't feel it made sense to spend hours searching for how to access my old account when it has the wrong name and everything attached to it.
I'm a student so I don't have masses of time to RP- I'm going to try to limit myself to 1-3 RPs at a time if I can... but you all know how that goes >~>. I also haven't been active in RP for a couple of years, so it might take me some time to get back into the swing of things.
Well, that's it. I'll see y'all around, feel free to invite me to any RPs!

Hi, Darel! Welcome to Iwaku. =D

Reactions: Daz
Hi Daz! 8D Welcome back!

Hey Daz! A warm welcome back! I am IceQueen, nice to meet you

Welcome to Iwaku Daz, I hope you enjoy your stay here c:

Hi there, Daz! Welcome... back?
If the account was untouched for a few years, take heart in that it was probably eaten by the system anyway.
Iwaku has undergone a bunch of changes too! But if you need help with something, Help Desk is probably the best first stop. Between previously answered questions and the FAQ, a lot of common problems are probably easily solved. If you need anything else, the staff are always happy to help (as are most of the members!).

Hi there, Daz! Welcome... back?
If the account was untouched for a few years, take heart in that it was probably eaten by the system anyway.
Iwaku has undergone a bunch of changes too! But if you need help with something, Help Desk is probably the best first stop. Between previously answered questions and the FAQ, a lot of common problems are probably easily solved. If you need anything else, the staff are always happy to help (as are most of the members!).
I'll take pride in the fact my old account probably became food for the site.
I can see! It's a little strange seeing things just slightly in a different place but not fundamentally that different. But so far I'm getting the hang of things again pretty well. :)

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Fellow student who suffers with us through school life. :D

tumblr_nn48c7LLZb1urhpq7o1_500.gif

Welcome to Iwaku, a place of imagination, creativity, and .... imagination! Here's to hoping you enjoy your stay here! As a fellow newbie, of course. :D

If you like anime roleplaying... please follow me. I'm not a stalker, I promise.

anime-wave.gif

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Fellow student who suffers with us through school life. :D

tumblr_nn48c7LLZb1urhpq7o1_500.gif

Welcome to Iwaku, a place of imagination, creativity, and .... imagination! Here's to hoping you enjoy your stay here! As a fellow newbie, of course. :D

If you like anime roleplaying... please follow me. I'm not a stalker, I promise.

anime-wave.gif

Welcome to Iwaku Daz, I hope you enjoy your stay here c:
Ah yes, the pain of balancing school work with RP, video games, and anime/manga! Feel free to invite me to any anime RPs if you need people. :)

WELCOME TO IWAKU!!! ♥♥♥​

Status
Not open for further replies.