Hey there.

C

Crude Vendetta

Original poster
I've been through a fair number of roleplay sites before, roleplayer.me being one. The amount of drama I get from that site is enough to send me looking elsewhere, looking for a community of roleplayers out there who are there just to have fun.

Realize I'm getting off topic here, but, after going on a search, it looked like this site was user-friendly enough to let me consider it as a second, more stable option. That said, hope nobody minds a crossplayer at that. I just can't roleplay girls in spite of being one. XD

PSH! Many people roleplay as a guy when they are chicks. It happens. Whatever you're comfortable with ^.^ Welcome to Iwaku!

Welcome to Iwaku, Vendetta!

No need to worry about making anyone feel uneasy about you playing a guy when you are a girl. Like Celest said, go with whichever you are comfortable playing.

I'm sure you'll find our community to your liking, we're a friendly bunch. If you need any help, feel free to ask one of us Staffers!

Have fun!

Don't worry about crossplaying! Everyone has their preferences!

Welcome to Iwaku! Nice to have you apart of the community!

Have fun and be sure to ask if you have any questions!

Welcome to Iwaku, Vendetta!

Its great to have you here.

I hope that you enjoy your stay and I see some of your writings on the site! ^_^