hey there

• Iwaku is now back from updates! Don't forget to check out the update news here to see what we couldn't fix, and take yourself over to the bug fix thread to report any new problems.
  • If you are still having issues editing your post, please try the following:
    1. Do a hard refresh of your browser to clear your cache.
    2. Change your username to include only alphanumeric characters, spaces, underscores, and dashes. Special characters are messing with things.
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

natsuu

Original poster
hello everyone,
I'm natsuu, but I normally just go by natsu, or nat. I'm a 18 year old anime and video game fanatic. I only just found this site through a friend from another roleplaying site- but have been roleplaying for around 3 years.

I love roleplaying almost any theme, just not extremely dark or horrific things. I especially love anime, so almost any role-play that has a anime feel to it i'll most likely participate in!(especially pokemon) Also a huge fan of supernatural themes, fantasy, anything that has characters that can use powers.

I'll participate in group, pop-in or 1v1 role-plays. I prefer the people I role-play with to have decent grammar, and post a decent sized paragraph- So I have something to work with.

If you have any questions, or want to chat feel free to shoot me a message, I don't bite! :3

F

Fallen Child

Original poster
Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay here at Iwaku!

Status
Not open for further replies.