Hey there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pbirds

Original poster
Trying to give roleplaying another go!

I haven't been able to for roughly a year, so I'm pretty rusty, but I've been meaning (and now finally have the time) to get back into the swing of things. I may not be the best at conversation amongst strangers, but I do hope to make some friends here!

I'm also nonbinary gender-wise (he or they both work fine!) and an avid musical watcher (currently fixated on Chess and Heathers- I love horrible people).

Feel free to message me whenever you like if you're interested in getting something started!

Reactions: AmazingDan
Welcome, pbirds!

Now, first off, let me just say something that I always tell as many people as possible: Use this to make sure that you always use the right colors (it's also in my signature). There are, like, 4 different types of color scheme thingies, and so some text colors that seem good for one color background might not look as great for another background . For example, a lot of people use light, pastel colors, which look great with a dark background (I'm guessing), but strain my eyes terribly with my medium (grey) background.

Anywho, just wanted to give you those quick words of wisdom. Good luck, and I hope you find a bunch of fun RPs to join!

Status
Not open for further replies.