Hey There Stranger (Rocky x Zack)

Rocky felt herself be pulled into an embrace, she cried into Zack's shirt, holding onto him. "Why did it have to be them?" she whispered tears streaking down her face "Why did it have to be them?" she repeated.

"I wish I knew Rocky. But I don't. The only thing I know is that they are gone." Zack told her. "Do you remember the Family Circle comic? Sometimes they would show granddad who had pasted as an angel watching over the family. I like to imagine that your parents are doing the same."

Rocky nodded and continued to cry, her sobs becoming softer. Eventually it got to the point where she was only sniffling. "I think I want to go." she said quietly looking away from her parents' graves.

"Alright." Zack stood to his seat and than gently pulled her up. He gently guided her to the bus. He helped inside before climbing in himself.

Rocky sat quietly in the bus not looking at Zack, not looking at anything really. She sat in a bit of a daze until they finally arrived back at Zack's house. She jumped out of the bus and walked back inside the house.

"Rocky talk to me. You can't keep this all locked inside." He told her once he caught IP to her. He wrapped his arms around her hoping that she would open up to him. Rocky tended to keep things locked inside at tines like this.

Rocky just quietly shook her head but allowed herself to be held. She just didn't know what to think at the moment. Her emotions were overloaded and she was never the type of person that could express their feelings well.

Zack signed. He ran his hand up and down her back. He wanted to help her but there really much he could do accept be there. This wasnt domething he could do for her. But he doubt that holding it in was good for her. But Rocky was stubborn all he could do was be there if she crackered.