Hey There Stranger (Rocky x Zack)

Rocky gave Zack Jason's personal contact information, email, cell phone, and address. "Satu would also be a big help, although there's really no way to contact her besides ask around for her last known location and look for her there. Although last time I checked she was staying in a motel in West Virginia, near Charleston, a little west of there I believe. And there's Dee, he's a incubus I met a while back, he's pretty in the know about demonic activity. We just need to do a simple summoning ritual if we want to talk to him." she went on about other contacts until they had a pretty good list. "Should we go over the types of creatures I've run into? Like their strengths weaknesses, habits, stuff like that."

"We need a better way to contact Satu. We might not always have time to hunt for her. We should see if she would agree to a pager or something." Zack told her. He organized His notes before nodding. "All right creature, known location, habits, strengths and weakness. The more you can tell me the better. If you don't know something we'll leave it blank and ask the others."

"Okay well let's start with werewolves," she gave a toothy smile "I've noticed that they mainly live around heavily wooded areas, easier to find animals to hunt, we can only eat the hearts of animals or humans. Although if we eat the heart of a human we become addicted, not being able to be satisfied by animals anymore," she laughed "Don't worry I'm strictly animals. There have been some cases of werewolf gangs in the city though, ran with one in New York for a good seven months. Oh yeah they'd make good contacts too," Rocky quickly gave their leader's contact information "Strengths, extremely strong and heal quickly. And we actually can control when we wolf out, doesn't depend on the moon. Although the full moon does give us a boost. They lunar cycle also messes with our moods a little bit. Weaknesses, good old classic silver and vampire blood, it's poison to us. That's basically all there is to know on werewolves."

Zack took csrefull notes. He made each piece of information was in its proper place. "Are there places they avoid? Do they live longer than humans? When in wolf form can they think like men? Do they get fleas and ticks? How good is their hearing and scense of smell."

"We don't really tend to avoid anywhere. It depends on vampire population I guess, we mix with them like water and oil. We like to steer clear of large populations of them. So basically Las Vegas. They tend to live a lot less, not due to anything natural, we are just hunted and killed pretty often, the oldest werewolf I've bet was 43. We have full control over our actions wolfed out. Fleas and tics are a nasty rumor, anyone can get fleas if they don't take care of themselves. And all of our senses are heightened."

Zack nodeed. He had mostly be curious about some of the questioned he asked. He wanted to know more about whst his friend had become and how it affected her. "Alright what's next?*

"Vampires I guess," Rocky starts to list off their attributes and goes on to help document all other beasties she's met on her travels.

(I just wanna skip all that because it would take a long while to get through all of them completely. I can just give the quick facts on the creatures that Rocky gave as they meet them. Is that okay?)

Zack took notes and asked questions as he thought if them. Some Rocky could answer others she couldn't. All and all he thought they had a good beginning for a database. "That's a great start."

(That's fine I wasn't expecting all the details yet. Beside if we continued my posts would become repetive fast.)

"Sweet!" Rocky says grinning "Hey do you think we could go visit my parents graves now?" she asked. She was nervous of going the last memory of her parents was not a pleasant one. Rocky didn't know what emotions could be brought up by visiting their graves, but she knew she needed to go. At least once.

"Of course we can. I go atleast once a week. They were Like family to me." Zack told her. He stood to his feet and grabbed his car keys. He lead him out to his VW bus. It was old but he took good care of it.

Rocky was really touched by the fact Zack visited their graves. She quickly followed behind him to the bus "Oh my god it's gorgeous!" she said and hugged the side of it. Rocky quickly hopped inside.

Zack chuckled. "I'm glad you appove. I've always been found of these old vans. I've put a lot of work into this old girl." He climbed into the van and started it. He headed down the road. "I hope you like everything I picked. It was a lot to deal with but I didn't best. The spot is on hill with a shade tree and I carved their favorite quotes on the stones."

"You knew my parents favorite quotes?" she asked in surprise. She new Zack had been like family, but the fact that he knew her parents and Jax as well as she did really touched her. Although at this point in time most of her memories of her family were a bit hazy at this point.

Zack smiled shyly. "They were like my family Rocky. Some days I spent more time with your house then I did my own." He reminded her. His mom had been a single parent. So she had worked a lot. Rather than being home alone he had spent time with Rocky and her family.

"I guess I sort of forgot how much you were with us, I always remember you being with us but I never really thought anything of it." she said as he continued to drive. Her stomach was starting to twist into knots, they were getting closer to the cemetery.

"I don't think much about it at the time either Rocky." Zack told her as he pulled into the graveyard. He drove them as close as he could. He parked and climbed out.

Rocky hopped out of the bus and nervously followed Zack "I'm not sure I can do this." she admitted wearily. She honestly felt like she was going to be sick from the anxiety. She couldn't get the last image of her parents out of her head.

Zack pulled Rocky into his arms. "I felt the same way. At least you won't be alone." He took her hand and led her to the graves. He had picked a rose quartz stone for her mother and nice smokey grey quartz for her dad.

Rocky let her hand be held as they walked up towards the graves. Her stomach clenched when she laid eyes upon the two headstones. Buried under her feet were the mangled and rotting remains of her parents. She felt a lump in her throat and her eyes start to burn with tears. She didn't know what to do at a gravesite, do you talk to your deceased loved ones, do you cry, do you just sit there? Well Rocky started to do all three. She fell to her knees curling up in a ball sobbing. "M-Mom... Da-ad" she cried hiding her face in the soft grass.

Zack gave her a moment before he joined her on the ground. He pulled her against him. He held her tight. Soon he was rocking her and whispering reassurances. He didn't know what he said. He just said whatever came to his mind.