Hey There Stranger (Rocky x Zack)

"I've never been more sure of anything." She grinned and brought him into a hug. "We can stick around here for awhile, you'd be surprised what beaties you can find in your own backyard."

Zack returned her hug. "Your lack of certainy makes me nervous Rocky. I like have definite answers. Font I need to lesrn about these creatures?"

(Not feeling well. Posts might be slow.)

(Okie dokie hope you feel better soon!)

"The best way to learn is on the job. Supernatural beings are like most humans the majority of the time, they just got a little extra to them. I mean I'm not that much different from anyone else, am I?" Rocky asked raising an eyebrow.

"Rocky you have always been different from everyone else." Zack treased her. "I don't know about supernatural beings. But it can't be that simple. If anyone could do it then they soukdnt need exterminaters would they?"

Rocky pouted "Zach do you want to come with me or not?" she asked seriously "I'm sorry but I just can't sit around here and do nothing with my life. But I don't wan to leave you this time."

"I just don't want to make things harder on you." Zack told her. "I want go with you. I don't want to lose you. Unlikr you I'm a normal human. I have the law and stuff to worry about. I just want to make sure that I am doing everything right."

"I don't think there's anything against the law about going on a road trip and talking to some people." Rocky said "And you act like being human is a bad thing, some of the most badass people I know are human, just 100% mundane human."

"You act like its nothing. I'm not a bad ass Rocky. I know my strengths and my weaknesses." Zack told her. "Unlike some people I think about the consequences of my actions. I don't just jump in blindly or simply react. I think you've forgotten that."

Rocky's face dropped "No I haven't forgotten, I just don't understand it." she said honestly "I just don't see the point in being loyal to a government that keeps secrets from everyone." she said crossing her arms.

"Some thing don't need to be known by the whole world. I'm not happy to discover that the supernatural world us real and that the government has facilities that dtudy these creatures. But I can't say I'm surprised. Imagine the panic it would cause if the world knew you were real? You be hunted by more than the government Rocky."

Rocky threw her hands up in the air in frustration "Well then what are we gonna do? I can't stay here and you don't want to come with me, so what now?" she was trying hard not to yell at this point.

Zack pulled her into his arms. "Rocky I never said I didn't want to go with you. I'm just voicing my concerns. I need to know more. Apparently you can't answer my questions which worries me."

"I can answer whatever questions you want but you are always countering me." Rocky mumbled letting herself be held. She was just so frustrated. This was the first time in years she didn't have an idea of what to do. It was easier to travel when you were on your own. It was a lot easier when you had walking and talking logic with you. Usually she just did whatever she wanted, but Zack made her think about her choices.

"That's because you act first and think later. Which sometimes is a good thing. I have to admit that leaving wouldn't be exactly hard for me. I don't have a girlfriend. While I have many friends none of them are close friends. I was wary of letting anyone close after you disappeared. If I go with you and you disappear again....""

"I'm not going to leave you this time. I promise. Pinky swear," she said in a serious tone holding up her hand with her pinky finger sticking out. She was dead serious. You don't break a pinky promise.

Zack gave her a small smile. "You didn't intent to leave the first time either Rocky. But you were gone for years. I don't know if I can handle that. You can't promise that it won't happen again. But I guess the chances of losing you are less if I go with you,"

Rocky drops her hand "That was a long time ago Zack. I promise I won't abandon you. What will make you believe me?" she said, feeling honestly hurt. "You're not gonna just wake up one day and find me gone again."

"Rocky I honestly don't think there is anything you can do or say to ease this fear. You disappeared once. Whether you mean to or not it could happen again. You can only promise to make sure it won't happen. You can't guareente that it won't happen again." zack told her honestly.

"But I will try my damnedest to make sure that it doesn't happen."She said "Just please come with me?" she asked "I can't do this alone anymore." Rocky rested her head against Zack's shoulder.

"Yes you can Rock. You can do anything. You were darn near indestructible before you got turned into a werewolf. I'm surety at being a werewolf has made you even more indestructible." zack told her. He gentle caressed her back. "I'll come with you."