Hey there Iwaku!

• Thread starter Calamity Caliber Alicia
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Calamity Caliber Alicia

Original poster
Hello, my name is Alicia and while I'm new to this forum, be assured that I'm not new to roleplaying (for a taster, see my RP preferences).
Since my creative juices aren't exactly running at the moment, here's some information about me, based on the 'ABOUT YOU SURVEY' in the sticky of this subforum;

-I prefer to be called by some variation on Alica, though I'm not particularly against using the 'Calamity Caliber' part of my name. Don't ask about where it comes from, it was 3 AM twelve years ago when I chose it.
-I am a girl.
-I am 17 years old.
-As I said, I am not new to roleplaying, only to this site.
-I have little to no preference on groups or single partners, but I prefer a smaller, more intimate and closely-knit group.
-I'm a more "staying in by the fire" kind of girl. I would presume that this part is a metaphor regarding if I'm more passive or aggressive when it comes to roleplaying? My guess is that, if this is indeed the case, I could be considered indifferent on this subject, I just don't like getting my hands cold.
-At this very moment, "When The Moon's Reaching Out Stars" from the Persona 3 OST is absolutely glued to the inside of my mind. So. Damn. Catchy.

That's all for now, if you have anymore questions about me, feel free to shoot them in my direction and I'll do my best to answer them if I deem them necessary to be answered.

Bye!

Howdy Alicia! :D We're happy to have you join us!

Welcome to Iwaku.
We got RPs and games.
We got any game you want, if you know the name.
We are the RPers that can find whatever you may need.
We don't need no money honey, but we know Charlie Sheen.

And that went a bad place fast. Welcome to Iwaku, hope my impromptu Guns N' Roses didn't scare ya at all. Hope you have an excellent time hereabouts!

Man there are a lot of pink haired people lately..

Welcome to Iwaku, blah blah bler, enjoy your stay, random stuff, HAVE FUN ROLEPLAYING!

There's my greeting for you. Now I will ride out of here with my.. Oh, didn't bring a mighty steed. Well, see you later then person. *Walks away*

Man there are a lot of pink haired people lately..

Welcome to Iwaku, blah blah bler, enjoy your stay, random stuff, HAVE FUN ROLEPLAYING!

There's my greeting for you. Now I will ride out of here with my.. Oh, didn't bring a mighty steed. Well, see you later then person. *Walks away*

Your post definitely felt reminiscent of the character featured as your avatar. :P

Thank you all for the warm? welcomes!

Hi Alicia! Welcome to Iwaku. :)

Welcome to Iwaku Alicia!

Welcome to Iwaku ^^

Hope you find some great stories to partake in, and of course Enjoy your stay :D

Status
Not open for further replies.