Hey there, good people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Devious Bunny

Original poster
Hey everyone!

I'm a docile newbie, woot woot! I'm new here, so I'm still working my way around the site. I'll probably be spending a while adding some character profiles up in this place, but if anyone wants to talk/say hi/lend a hand/etc. I'm all ears! I don't bite unless it's consensual.

Hooray for docile newbs. :D Coolio! You can add characters in the media section, or if you prefer, you can post them in your blogs. Since some people prefer to do it that way, for whatever reason. Whatever you're comfortable with. :3

Anyways, if you need anything, ask away! Don't worry, we won't bite too hard :D

Cool beans! I shall get posting :>

Thanks a bunch!

Hey Devious Bunny! How goes everything so far? Welcome to the group!

Everything's been good so far, I've just been a little preoccupied with some stuff at home, so I haven't gotten the chance to do much yet.

But 'ish' shall become real in the near future :3

Welcome to the group! It won't take you very long to get into things here. Things were slow for me the first couple of days, but there are so many interesting and friendly people/threads. Hope you have fun!

Hey, thanks for the welcome, and for the heads-up! I already assumed that this place was full of kind people, so thanks for backing that up. I'm sure I'll be jumping into things soon.

Reactions: Luchi
Status
Not open for further replies.