1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Hey there everyone

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Everlasting Nirvana, Oct 23, 2014.

1. So ever since another site that I was on started to die I began to look for a new site to RP on, but was never quite able to find one that suited my needs. I have tried numerous sites but none had the feel of the old one, so I was lost adrift in the seas of the Internet, recently I visited the old website to see that the domain had expired so I went to the facebook group and saw a post recommending this website. So here I am Everlasting Nirvana or EN for short, Im unsure if others from that site are here or if they will remember me since I stopped visiting the site frequently, but if any of yall have any questions feel free to ask. Also I will be going off to basic training for the ARMY soon, so I will not be around for a whole long time before that.

2. Welcome to your new RP home EN, even if it is going to be temporary! :D Just know that the love in our hearts lasts forever...Here, take this welcome balloon! *Balloon* Enjoy your stay. :)

3. Well i will return during AIT as well as when I return home so don't think of it as just a temporary stay, Ill just be taking a temporary leave of absence is all.

4. Hihi En! :D Welcome to the site! Hopefully we can be a good fit for you!