Hey There Everyone!

• Thread starter Musicislife3001
  • Start date
M

Musicislife3001

Original poster
Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? Girl and I am 13 going on 14

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? I love ANYTHING! I just love to roleplay!!!:lol:

What kind of characters do you usually play? I play girls as my own characters but I am totally willing to double or play any character needed.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs? SPACE KITTENS!

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! I'm at a Payphone trying to call home all of this change I spent on you :) and the other one is AS long as you love me we could be starving we could be homeless we could be broke, as long as ya love me I'll be your platinum, i'll be your silver, I'll be your gold. as long as you lalalalalalalalalalalalalala love me love me.

Music is life! Indeed!

Welcome to Iwaku! Glad to see you LOVE to RP! ^^

I'm Juku, local pirate and turtle lover, and also a source of help if you require it ^^. So, I'd like to hand you a link to the
Academy , so we can see how awesome you are!
If you need anything else, come look for me or another staff member!

Have fun!

Glad to have you aboard.

Its always great to see a new face around here.

I love role playing as well! Its always fun. =)

Along with the Academy and its wonderful mentoring program, we have a few challenges that you can get into.

If you need anything, feel free to ask us! ^__^

YOUR AVATAR IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE.

*Loves all over her because she hates everything; for that reason and for that reason only* >:]

Welcome to the Community, Music! I am Iliana and it's great to have your fluffy cuteness on the forum! Good. Rory's fluff is running out. :[