1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hey There Everyone!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by JinxRP, Dec 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey there everyone! :)

I have been on another RP site for years but the traffics been slow so I figured I check this place out. I hope I'll be able to make some friends and awesome RPs on here. c:

Right now I'm really, really craving a good TMNT (2012) RP so if you're interested please let me know! Seriously I'll love you forever. <3

Just so you know a little about me, I'm a twenty-one year old sophomore at university and a lady (but I'm more than happy to play as a male). I would consider myself, as the kids call it these days, semi-literate meaning I normally post around 3-7 paragraphs. I'm usually on at night and make it a point to reply at least once every few days. I am a huge fantasy and romance fan as well as action and comedy, so please don't be worried about offending me, I love joking around. ^_^

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.