Hey, still looking for partners :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, well, can we do the princeXneko one first or like do two at once or something? Would you mind doing a BunnyXJack if we do the RoTG?

dont mind the Bunny and sure we can do two at the same time

edit: but in all its up to you. but who will start the Rp?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, so I'm trying to decide between vampire/neko, and prince/servant. What would you prefer?

Alright, do you want to do them via thread or pm?

It doesn't matter to me, how about prince Servant?

dont mind the Bunny and sure we can do two at the same time

edit: but in all its up to you. but who will start the Rp?

Ok, we can do both, I could start both I suppose, would you like to rp via thread or PM?

We could combine them? Keep it simple, make the prince a vampire and etc? Or we could just do the prince one, lol, since the neko theme is already in use

We could combine them? Keep it simple, make the prince a vampire and etc? Or we could just do the prince one, lol, since the neko theme is already in use
I don't mind doing one rp more than once though lol, if you want to do the neko we can :)

I just really wanted to try the prince one, and I like fantasy. So you know, no harm in mixing things together. If you don't mind though, do you have a plot in mind, or would you like to discuss one?

By the way, did you say you play top or bottom?

I cam be both, but it sort of depends on which because I can't exactly play rough masters or vampires well. I don't have a plot in mind at the moment either, so we'll just discuss one.

I'm better with top, so it works rather well. I was thinking it could start at the beginning of a war or something?

I'm better with top, so it works rather well. I was thinking it could start at the beginning of a war or something?

Alrighty, what was the one we were doing again? And did you want to do it via pm or forum?

Vampire prince/servant neko, and I don't care where. That's all up to you

Status
Not open for further replies.