Hey People

L

Leucothea

Original poster
Well I'm mostly really new.....I was on Unifaction as Leucothea, so nothings changed. But I just want to get to know some of ya so I wont be a loner!!!

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
I don't know what Unifaction is, but it is good to have you here!
Friends are always a bonus too, and we're full of friendly people.

Since you're new to us, I have some links for you that should help you get acquainted with the site:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need any help, please do ask!

Welcome to Iwaku, Thea!
I don't know how new you are to roleplaying? Buutt if you need help you can sign up for a mentor here .
I'm sure you will find some friends around here. No one stays a loner for long.

I have no idea what Unifaction is, but hello and welcome to the community anyway! XD

Welcome to Iwaku! You'll like it much better here cause we got that RP swag!

I'm October, nice to meet you. You'll never be alone while you are here, check out the Cbox and you'll make lots of friends quickly.

Thanks guys......And Unifaction is another roleplay site with as Octobre Leche says.....Unifaction doesnt have enough Swag.

Your name made my tongue frowny face, so I'll just call you Thea!

:D HI THEA! Welcome to Iwaku, the Swaggtastic Site known as Iwaku!

Well accually Leucothea is Greek for White Goddess and I'm looking for some rps. I have a wolf one with I failed to liven up on Unifaction. So I brought it here and if any of you want to join it as a group rp your welcome too. I want to try and get some 1x1 rps with people as well. I tricked myself into 1996 as my birth year and I'm stuck with it so as far as you all know I'm 15 (really 16) but I want to get into the mature rps cause I do those alot with my friends. Anyways....yea so if you got ideas for an 1x1 rp or join mine, I will love you all. Its called 'The future is on your paws'

Hmm, you probably shouldn't change your birthdate to get into mature rps. We just want to make sure no screaming parents come after the admins. :D Welcome to Iwaku, Leucothea! I hope your rp goes well!