1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hey Peeps!!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Arrianna, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Hey everyone! I just joined, guess you may want to know a little bit about me. So, my online name is Arrianna and I love to do art, role-play, listen to vinyls, and read. I am in college at the moment for Art and Spanish! My favorite mediums are charcoal, color pencil, and graphite. I love when other people do good art with anything oil based, but I just don't like the process myself. But if anyone can execute it well.... I usually like their work and honor them. Below is one of my favorite pieces that I created in Charcoal and Graphite Pencil:

[​IMG]
    If anyone is interested in any of my other works, my website is http://elizabethrugen.webs.com/index.html

2. Heyo! Welcome! Hope to see you around!