Hey! *offers blueberries*

D

Dido

Original poster
So, hello there! I'm going to be the lazy and socially unsure person that I am and use the starter questions that were provided for us, so here goes.

What do you prefer to be called?

Just Dido is fine! I was going to go with Elizabeth Bennett, as she's the fictional character that I most look up to and shares my name, but decided that this was just as good. Plus, my cat was named Dido.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?

I am female, but I could stand it if I were male.

How old are you?

14 years young. Oh yes let's just answer the minimum for these questions.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?

I am very new to this site ^^ still not quite sure how everything works (I had trouble figuring out how to post a thread and whether that was even the correct thing to do. That is the level of how new I am at this site.). But I have been roleplaying for about four years on deviantart, mostly as characters from animes (Hetalia in specific). So no, I a by no means new to roleplay.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?

Both have some pros and cons, with groups people can get left out, but with one on one sometimes it gets too hard to think up new ideas for a tired out roleplay.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?

Both sound pretty much like what I want to be doing right now.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

The Lord of the rings theme song-- so, no words.

Look forward to meeting y'all!

Nice to meet you!

It's good to see that the great musical talent of Dido isn't lost on the young.
Also naming yourself after the cat reminded me of the scene in Indiana Jones. ("His name is Junior. We named the dog Indiana")

p.s. "White Flag" is my all time favorite of Dido's songs. :)

Nice to meet you!

It's good to see that the great musical talent of Dido isn't lost on the young.
Also naming yourself after the cat reminded me of the scene in Indiana Jones. ("His name is Junior. We named the dog Indiana")

p.s. "White Flag" is my all time favorite of Dido's songs. :)

Yes, her songs are amazing! I think that's probably one of my favorites too-- I also chose the name based on the Queen of Carthage as well ^^.

Indiana Jones is incredible, the humor makes it even better (that didn't make very much sense now that I think about it) and it's definitely one of my favorites. :)

Reactions: foodforpigs
Hello and here is a more official welcome to the site! :D :cookie:

Hey there! Welcome to Iwaku! I am Domeki and it's nice to meet you.tumblr_static_natsu_happy.gif

What do you prefer to be called?

Just Dido is fine! I was going to go with Elizabeth Bennett, as she's the fictional character that I most look up to and shares my name, but decided that this was just as good. Plus, my cat was named Dido.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?

I am female, but I could stand it if I were male.

How old are you?

14 years young. Oh yes let's just answer the minimum for these questions.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?

I am very new to this site ^^ still not quite sure how everything works (I had trouble figuring out how to post a thread and whether that was even the correct thing to do. That is the level of how new I am at this site.). But I have been roleplaying for about four years on deviantart, mostly as characters from animes (Hetalia in specific). So no, I a by no means new to roleplay.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?

Both have some pros and cons, with groups people can get left out, but with one on one sometimes it gets too hard to think up new ideas for a tired out roleplay.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?

Both sound pretty much like what I want to be doing right now.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

The Lord of the rings theme song-- so, no words.

Look forward to meeting y'all!

Dat name doe :3 by the way~Welcome to the neighborhood mate!