HEY NEWBIES! .... (And I guess you oldies too. :d)

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
I am tired of stalking your profiles like a creeper! So come tell mama Diana all about yourselves, so she doesn't have to follow you around and peer over your shoulders while you're roleplaying. >:3

Here's a small survey if you dunno how to introduce yourself. :D

How did you find Iwaku?
I found Iwaku when one of the former admins invited me to the site. XD I actually joined to try and steal Iwaku's members for my old site. Turns out Iwaku stole me instead.

Do you have any friends here on Iwaku already?
No! D:< You all suck and I'm gonna continue to pretend I hate you until someone appeases me with Diana-snacks.

What is your favorite genres to roleplay in? Do you roleplay one more often than others?
Generic fantasy is now my favorite, but some reason most of my roleplays end up being Modern Supernatural!

What is something you love to roleplay, but don't get to try often?
Gritty crime dramas! For some reason those are few and far between!

....now Please the Diana and tell me aaaaaaalll about yourself. :D

How did you find Iwaku?
Gabriel Zero brought me here from the land of Animelyrics.com *shudders*

I have quite a few friends on here. They know who they are, and the doors are always open for the new writers who join the site.

What is your favorite genres to roleplay in? Do you roleplay one more often than others?
Fantasy, fantasy, fantasy. There's always been something about a world of pure make believe that is littered with historical references. I find it to be the most easily initiated style for most writers to write in due to the ability to simply google something in history, and take that idea, and put their own unique spin on it.

War, and the idea of the "Lesser Of Two Evils" as both of these things can be very dark, but ultimately provide invaluable information as to why we do what we do.

You stalk people too, Diana? Cool! :D

How did you find Iwaku?
During a google search for roleplay forums, actually. O__o Iwaku was in the results, so I clicked it. Neopets and Gaia got boring for me. lolol

A few real life friends exist here. As for just internet buddies, I got many of those. >:3

I don't know if I have a favourite. Fantasy seems to be most common for me, though. I also like supernatural modern. Oh, and sci-fi as long as there are aliens or Star Warz involved. >>;

Western. D: You know, with cowboys, saloons, and...stuff? Those either never last or never appear!

How did you find Iwaku?
Followed Jack Shade back in the day.

Many many friends...and enemies. Depends on what day it is.

I like Dice RPs, but beyond that, I'm willing to play in any genre. Just depends what I'm in the mood for.

Dice RPs. Iwakuans are scared by the All-Mighty d20! (Well, most of them, anyways)

Jumps on the oldies bandwagon.

How did you find Iwaku?
Gabriel Zero recruited me from TheOtaku

My only friends are Iwaku. Well, no. I do have ONE friend who isn't/has never been on here. No, I will not be exposing her to you lot. She's all innocent and crap.

Adventure types mostly.

I want to learn the dice systems.

How did you find Iwaku?
Recruited from Silent Hill Heaven by Gabriel Zero, who seduced me with his sweet sweet comics.

Everyone loves me. I am the shining light within the kernel of their miserable lives.

Apparently I like grimdark roleplays where the characters suffer and learn valuable lessons through sacrifice and insurmountable pressure.

Roleplays where I don't have to do all the work and patch up other people's mistakes.

How did you find Iwaku?
Google. Old RP site was havin a verra quiet patch and it still is. Alive though but I have time for both.

Interbuttz friends mmyes. RL friends, nopes. They don't like RPing or they don't have time anymore. TBH probably a good thing, they were crazies anyway.

Fantasy~ mostly cos I'm obsessed with elves and the like. That and I suck at other stuff. Go me~! Also horror is fun but I dun do it so often.

mm... I dunno. Suppose if I look at it from an angle of what I read compared with what I rp, Crime would make most sense. I dunno though.

Dearst Diana.

I'm completely not following the questions stated below. Though I will assure you I'll answer them fully the best way I know how. How I came about Iwaku, was our lovely The butterfly. Handsome man he is, I'd have to say. Though I'm unsure about the rest of you on what you think. I'd like to think I'm friends with everyone on the site. But Mr. Butterfly, is my best friend, so to speak. Favorite Genres, I don't know. I've never really thought about it that much. I mean, I'd play just about anything. Though, I assure you; you won't be disappointed.

Usually I stick with realistic. You can turn it in to whatever you want it to be. Meaning, it could be your entire life if you choose so. I'm not fussy on what I play, and honestly if I were to pull myself out of the gutter, I'd be more than happy to spread my wings and let myself fly to the never never land, where Peter is from. And Wendy... well, she can go fuck herself because I've got this Peter! I hope I've answered all your questions to the appropriate manner. If need anymore, please don't hesitate to ask or send me a PM. That is what it's there for, correct?

:D

STALKER!!! –runs around in circles spreading my wings- ahhhh!

How did you find Iwaku?
Bah, ha, ha, haa Piro...

Yush, I’ve got loveless and that’s about it XD I converse with others but I can’t name them off the bat yah know <- lol I gotta stop talking like waka from FFX

I love fantasy cause I can use me wolf form and my to be dragon –attempts to smile-
But yeah I don’t really RP that often on here which I know I should.

Iuno, something. I really don’t know XD

How did you find Iwaku?
I found Iwaku while searching for a new roleplaying website. It popped up and I loved it ever since

Not many but I'm trying:) and actually a few of my other friends joined Iwaku to rp so I have more friends now

I like Yaoi at the moment but as a genre in that I like supernatural Demons >}

Demon Fantasy.... nuff said o_o
and Master/Mistress and slave rps.... miss those a lot...

Hi Diana! I got introduced by my friend Lawkheart because my old roleplay site got a "revamp" which I just couldn't agree with. and I love it here. I like roleplaying Yaoi, but I don't get to RP pure action very often in my roleplays. /sigh

For only being up for two ours this thread has a lot of replies.
How did you find Iwaku?
I was trying to contact an old friend, the only place I found where he was still active was Iwaku. It was an effective trap, I have been here ever since.
Chet Manly (formerly fel) is the only one I can say I actually know.
there are three. Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern supernatural. fantasy is the one that I play most often, most likely because it is the most common.
Modern supernatural, and sci-Fi. I don't see them often, and when i do they rarely pique my interest.

How did you find Iwaku?
Uh... good question. Honestly, I don't remember. Must've been from following an advertisement or a name-drop on another forum.

Sure. Maybe not the closest of online friends I've had, but there's people I would call friends.

IS my favorite genres? I'm disappointed in all of you for not catching this. And on topic, I don't think I have any, since I haven't really been in that many threads.

Again, can't say. Haven't been in that many RPs. I guess you could say I would like to run my own games and ideas, except I'm either too inexperienced or not confident enough to pull it off.

How did you find Iwaku?
I was google searching... OHOHOHO.

Not yet, I be a loner Q A Q

Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi, Realism... Basically any and all! Though, I tend to roleplay more fantasy roleplays than anything..! Second comes horror and comedy ;)

Group roleplays with GREAT plot twists..! I don't get to join those often, and when I do.. they quickly die :(

Best way to make friends is to jump head first into the CBox.

I'm Atticus, 18, male, obsessed with dogs, especially pit bulls. I have a job but I'm starting my freshman year at the university for women (it's actually coeducational but it was the first women's school in America so we are keeping the name) where I am studying speech pathology and psychology. And I got a new bike today. :)

How did you find Iwaku?
I'm a member of a group from a different website but that last website made some major unwelcome site changes so we all made the decision to move. One of those members is on here.

Yep. See above.

Smutty yaoi. That's about it.

I love abuse and drug addiction in my roleplays but I have only one with them (actually this one has both).

How did you find Iwaku?
Gabe dragged me over from the Megatokyo forums.

I do. At least I think I do. He hasn't spoken to me in awhile. Its getting really depressing at this point.

High Fantasy and Sci-Fi are fun. I prefer High Fantasy, but if you get an RP that permits the use of stuff like Power Armor (especially ones where actually having it makes a damn difference in power between two characters), I'm game.

Roleplays where when you get to the big fights you can kinda kick your standard limitations to the curb to really kick back and write a damn good fight scene.

How did you find Iwaku?
It was an answer to my prayers. :D I googled popular rp sites and this was posted on a list. It said it accepted newbies and my biggest fear for rping is having everyone not let me join because I suck. This is an awesome site for being so accepting. :D

Yes. I believe I have 5+...ish. But I shall get more. >:3
Modern, Supernatural, slight Fantasy, Romance, and Mature. I'll try anything though.
Super hero ones. It's so hard for everyone to stay focused enough to come up with a good enough plot but it seems so awesome.

How did you find Iwaku?
Via Gabe when he popped up at the o'l site back in the day, 2005-6ish? Yeah, been here ever since.

Of course, been here that long so definitely have.

Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Parody and interesting Misc or hybrid settings. I tend to lean towards mostly fantasy, then sci-fi.

Parodies and hybrid/misc settings(IE: Something Chrono Trigger like). They are rarely made.