1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hey, name's Lonestar. How ya doin'?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by ForeveraLonestar, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Ah. Found this place on google during one of my boredom runs. This place seems a bit more tolerable than other places I've seen. I've been roleplaying for more than a year now and I've gotten a bit of experience doing it (and it's really helped my writing that's a double plus).

Anyway, I really like super power roleplays, but I'll also do sci-fi or hell, anything if it interests me. So, is there any Super power RPs here that are accepting new members? I'm too lazy to look.

2. Hi! Welcome :D! Unlike you though, I don't like SciFi that much.. but the one I'm doing now is pretty good. ^^ I think I've read something about "school for the supernaturally troubled?" (sort of super powery, I guess) that might peak your interests.. It is in the Fantasy Role play section. Not sure if their sign ups are closed or not. :/ Their thread seems to be picking up a lot of activity lately. I'm sorry I wasn't much help. ^^; But hope you have a good time here! It is great!

3. Lazyness is for brats! Knock that off! >:[

But welcome to the community, new guy. It's always nice to get some new faces. :D