Hey, my name's Livvy and I'm new here

L

livvy

Original poster
Hey my name's Olivia but I like to be called Livvy. I'm a girl, um.. i like reading and writing and i really want to have a go at role-playing!

I would love to start off with a one on one roleplay with someone because I think I would be shy if there was a big group. I would be keen to try anything apart from something R rated as i am in a relationship.

Anyone keen to help me out?
Thanks

-Livvy

Oh, Hallo there and welcome to Iwaku, Livy!

I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you.

Yers, there are heaps of awesome people around here that will want to roleplay with you!
Take a look at our Roleplay 101, in which our simple rules on how to get started with roleplays are!
It's really easy!

You can also always get into any roleplay in our Jumpin Roleplay forums, and,

perhaps visit the Cbox? We have a nice chatty crowd there.

Now, for all that you'll need some Cookie Energy!
Please take one.

Cookies-Davids.jpg

Or two, thats fine as well.

If you need anything, please just ask!

Hi livvy! 8D I am Diana! Selenite has just posted delicious cookies and a link to the Roleplay 101 which is an AWESOME place to start for a quick "How-To". If you can play pretend, you can roleplay. >:3

Also, if you need extra help, the Roleplay Academy does wonders with mentors and exercises. I love it. XD

Welcome to the community!

Love your name Livvy! Please, call me Doxa or Glory. Welcome to the community! Feel at home, most of the Iwakuians are kind and very helpful. If you have more questions just ask away, someone would be glad to give you a hand.

Hey Livvy welcome to the rp's and sorry I'm not availible for 1 on 1 or 2 on 2 (its arkward for me) buuuut you can always check out the oxo requests to find a suitible partner and such, happy trailing ^___^

Hola Livvy. I'm Sam. And if you want, I'll do a one x one roleplay with you.

Why hello there Livvy! Welcome, welcome to Iwaku! Seems like I'm late to party @_@
Anyway, if you're looking for a OneXOne I'll gladly RP with you if you haven't taken any offers yet.

Enjoy your time here!

Welcome, Livvy!

My name is Tetsuri and it a pleasure to have you here!

I hope your time here is memorable and you make many friends.

Gah.. Sele, you always have the most delicious looking cookies..
<.<
>.>
-nicks one-

Anyway..
Welcome to Iwaku, Livvy! x3 Enjoy!