1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hey my name is hunts ^^

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Primal-Beast, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Hello ^^ I have been on around this site for about.. A week? I'm very good at rping. I've been doing it for a while now. :P Im a very chill dude for the most part. I don't get mad easy. And I don't like arguing with others. It could break apart to good friends. I am not rude or mean. And usually if i say something that is rude I would like to be notified please because i probably didn't mean too. I'm usually a very out going guy. I'm chill. I never truly doubt what someone says unless it's really ridiculous. I love hanging around my friends. Both in Irl and on comp. I respect others peoples choice of religion and sexuality as long as they don't try to change me. I like staying how i am. :P

2. Sorry, we were kinda looking for a rude, untrusting, militant atheist who could troll our queers.

If you could show the next the guy in on your way out? Thanks.

3. -Lulzing at Asmo's post.-

Ahem, Welcome to Iwaku <3

[​IMG]

4. *views Huntsman's deleted message*

...okay then...

5. Welcome to Iwaku!

I'm October nice to meet you/