Hey, looking for some (i feel like) rarely-sighted

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Goldenhope

Original poster
So I'm a pretty seasoned roleplayer, and I'm just looking for a roleplay partner or two. After a glance at my profile, you'll see just what i do, but things you need to know are that I'm a pretty passive roleplayer for the most part, I'm subby, and I prefer intermediate-to-prestige levels of grammar and such. I do single-lines to short replies, usually ranging 2-3 lines on the normal response, and a small paragraph for scene/time changes or starts, if i happen to start a roleplay. I do mainly 18+ with a fair amount of plot (to start) though that usually changes eventually, because I get caught up in the fun stuff. I am straight, and a furry, and that's the up-front need-to-know things :P I'm pretty chill, and I'm a pretty active replier, but I don't do forum-page roleplays, I do pms usually through facebook or skype. when not roleplaying, I feel like im a pretty fun (and hopefully somewhat funny) guy, though don't mind me if I'm being a downer, I get like that sometimes. Anyways, I'm rambling now, just uh, drop me a response should you feel interested in what you see :P

Status
Not open for further replies.