Hey look, I'm writing something unique to get your attention.

A

Ambros

Original poster
I'm new, blah blah blah, haven't done much of this before -

Anyone like to show me around?

- A

Hello there, first of all you can start off by clicking here . There are the rules and what you need to know about Iwaku.

If you want to RP and don't know where to go just click this. These are sign ups for Rps and discussions.

Or, if you just want to meet people and socialize you can just jump here

Anything else? Just ask! By the way, I am Rain/Rina/Raimy :3 Welcome to Iwaku

Hey! New to role playing or not, the Academy is always a cool place to chill, show off your mad rp skills, and do fun exercises!

I'm Iliana, by the way. Nice to meet you.

Welcome to Iwaku!

My name is Tetsuri and its a pleasure to have you here!

I hope all the information helps you out!

I look forard to seeing your work! =^__^=

I'm assuming you're new to roleplays... Welcome to the roleplays of iwaku, if you want to join any rp's the forum is pretty straight foward like so jump in rp's take the liberty of just putting down your first post to describe your character and such. there are fantasy roleplays and so on as well you click the roleplay sign ups and plot listings mess and go crazy. Ic means in character which is not putting any non roleposts like say: I LIKE POTATOES! or such. The correct concept of ic is like: Ruikio is welcoming Ambros, and please if you have enough to go on type paragraphs nothing around the lines of: a-hey you welcome to the forums*waves* but: b entered the room silently. yada yada, sentence there and a sentence there and such. Ooc means out of character where you'd post that I LIKE POTATOES! mess... if your partner or group isnt that serious as crap group atleast. If they are... stay on topic please. This is also where you'd create a character for that certain rp as well as add in ideas if you wish...
So yes welcome to Iwaku and enjoy.
If you read all of that accept this Hershey bar.

Hello, Mister Ambros. Welcome to the community. >:3

To get my attention is very simple, put a picture of a turtle and here I am.

Welcome to Iwaku!

Hey Hey look at how helpful Lady Rainy was!

Both deserve cookies.
Take one!

cookies.jpg

Now take another.

CONGRATULATIONS!
You've passed the Cookie test- you're welcome to our community now!
I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you.
See you, Ambros!

Thanks for the help and welcome guys,
Look forward to seeing you in a thread
- A

I read this as Andross....

andross.jpg

Welcome to Iwaku. Don't kill Fox. He has a father.

Welcome! Blahblahblahblah *points to self* October!

Nice to meet you, join some roleplays, post lots of awesome stuff!