Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Yaoi, Scifi, Magical, and just anything I find interesting.
giphy.gif

Hey, I'm Kat~! I've been wanting to make an rp of some sort but I'm not sure what everyone is interested in... I have a couple of ideas so I'm going to put them here and see what people think. Feel free to add your own ideas and comment if you like any of mine! Thank you for your time!

1. The first of the ideas I came up with was around the Salem witch trials time period. There are witches and humans living together with witch hunters. Participants could play a human, witch, or witch hunter and I definitely think characters would be prone to dying!
2. I really love the movie Coraline (The second mother with the button eyes). I think it could be a very interesting horror kind of roleplay if adapted a bit to a different plot. I have a plot idea for this one where participants start out at a orphanage and by some crazy events it closes down and they go to one where the caretaker has button eyes. As time goes on they realize she isn't all sweet like they thought originally.
3. I've had an idea for a while that the realm in which gods live in is somehow dying so they start attaching themselves to humans who are deeply devoted followers. The god could be any god but for this I think I will exclude God and Satan, for obvious reasons. (Maybe, I've considered letting them stay) Everyone would obviously have different gods but it'd be fun with an interesting plot.
These are the ones that I think people will most be interested in, if you're interested just let me know in the comments! If you have any ideas just lemme know as well~! Once again, Thank you for your time!

Have you seen the Elementary RP starter post I made yet?
Did you still want to do the rp with me?

Did you want to do another crime drama type of rp?
I know these shows well enough to do rps with as well
Law and Order: Criminal Intent
Law and Order: Special Victims Unit
and
Criminal Minds

It's just it's been a while sense I set up the Elementary RP you said wanted to do with me.
You didn't respond yet in the rp so yeah..I'm just wondering^^

Last edited:
Have you seen the Elementary RP starter post I made yet?
Did you still want to do the rp with me?

Did you want to do another crime drama type of rp?
I know these shows well enough to do rps with as well
Law and Order: Criminal Intent
Law and Order: Special Victims Unit
and
Criminal Minds

It's just it's been a while sense I set up the Elementary RP you said wanted to do with me.
You didn't respond yet in the rp so yeah..I'm just wondering^^
Sorry, I forgot! I’ll get to it!

It's okay.
I forget rps sometimes too when I really busy.^^