Hey IwakuRoleplay! :3

R

Rufiya

Original poster
Okay, here I go..(lol)

Hey. So I'm a new member to the site, and you can call me Rufia. I'm still schooling but I write alot of stories and enjoy roleplaying quite alot.

I began roleplaying around a year ago. On facebook. (Of all nooby sites. Haha.) I took a break you could say and I've come back and that spark about roleplaying is thankfully back.

I play alot of video games, mainly coz' of my big brother but anyway, big fan of the Fire Emblem series blah blah.

When it comes to roleplaying, I usually always play a girl. But never a damsel in distress. Because, Damsels need to learn how save their own arses. I hate weak characters, especially girls and I usually go for the strong characters. in terms of emotion and morality. But that doesn't mean I and they don't have a soft side.

But anyway, my point is that I hope that we can have alot of fun rp's together! I'll see you all around! :)

Welcome Rufia. Hope the site treats you well. If you ever have any interesting ideas, drop me a PM. I'll kidnap you if I ever have an RP I need a strong female role for ;P

Welcome Rufia. Hope the site treats you well. If you ever have any interesting ideas, drop me a PM. I'll kidnap you if I ever have an RP I need a strong female role for ;P

Thanks Powder. Haha. I'll be around!

So you're a chick...who drugs guys...to sleep with them...
that'll go well here.

*Rubs hands together evilly* Gooood. Gooood. Already joking like old friends.
My ex says I should talk sex so much. So I appologise if I made you uncomfortable.

*Rubs hands together evilly* Gooood. Gooood. Already joking like old friends.
My ex says I should talk sex so much. So I appologise if I made you uncomfortable.

No need to apologize, because actually I'm used to gross jokes.

My big brother and I are really close. lol. So he talks to me as if I'm a bro, you could say. xD

Still i try to put forth a genteel persona. So i do beg your forgiveness