Hey! It another noob with noob-cake topped with noob-sause.......noob =)

Cerulean

But does he know about second breakfast?
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I like most. However, I have found I am most comfortable with Fantasy, Sci-fi, Fandom, and Modern.
As you tell, I am a noob. So when the site suggested I post here, I thought "Why not?". So what is going on everybody?

Hi Rich. .) Glad you joined. LOL I have an RP Planning thread going on right now if you want to join it. For the moment, it's pitching out ideas before it hits the main forums.

Sure, I will join in. If you have a link, I shall click it. =D

Tank ya. Btw....do u love my signature or what? heheheheh

Damn right you do. lol

Welcome to Iwaku, RBK. I am the Knight that stalks the colder seasons, nice to meet ya! Looks like you already have friends here, that is a good thing. If you need anything feel free to ask.

Welcome to Iwaku, RBK. I am the Knight that stalks the colder seasons, nice to meet ya! Looks like you already have friends here, that is a good thing. If you need anything feel free to ask.

I need more friends. lol May you be able to spare some? =D In all serious though, thanks for the welcome. I appreciate it. I hope to add good flavor to rps in the future.

While, I don't eat fellow humanoids...

My yeti here does! :yeti:

c__c

I mean, welcome!

Hi there, newbie, and welcome to the flock. <3
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.
I heard down the grapevine that you were invited here by the lovely Jester?
Anyway, I've seen you posting in General already and I hope that you're having a good time. Have you seen our Roleplay Resume? If not, you should fill it out and stick it in your profile to help us learn a little about your style!
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

While, I don't eat fellow humanoids...

My yeti here does! :yeti:

c__c

I mean, welcome!

I --uh......well I do also like shoes, its as slippy as I was 18 years from fortnight. >.> lol thanks =) :bananaman:

Hi there, newbie, and welcome to the flock. <3
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.
I heard down the grapevine that you were invited here by the lovely Jester?
Anyway, I've seen you posting in General already and I hope that you're having a good time. Have you seen our Roleplay Resume? If not, you should fill it out and stick it in your profile to help us learn a little about your style!
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Nice to meet you, Kitti. =) Yes, she is a friend of mine from college (which I graduated monday). I actually filled that out last night when I joined. feel free to look at it. =D

Hello friend of Jester! >:D I always love seeing people get kidnapped by friends... delicious kidnappings...

I thought kidnappings were a bad thing? hehe =}