Hey, I'm New =)

D

DecastingSpells

Original poster
Hi, I'm Zee(:
I just joined, and just wanted to introduce myself to yah all. :dust:​

I'm Vay, demonically possessed kroot and your local RP support and project mod. Any questions, project ideas, or queries are welcome. Being a firm believer in the superiority of cold steel of hocus pocus I laud your practise of dispelling that flimflam. WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

One more thing.... posting in here is generally helpful.

Hello and Welcome to the wonderful world of chaos! >:D

LE GASP! SHE INTRODUCED HERSELF! 0.o

What a freak!

Nah, anyways, welcome to the site, most of us are able to help you in a pinch if you need anything.

Don't mind me, I'm the woman behind the curtain that secretly plots to take over Iwaku =D.

Actually in all seriousness, you're gonna love the staff here! They're all very nice and helpful!

Thanks everyone ^-^
I actually have tons of experience in roleplaying already, so this site will deffs be one of my new favorite sites :3

Just be carefull, before you know it you'll be spending all your time here and be completely unable to leave. Then one day you'll wake up in a cold sweat and realize..... You're staff!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then the next day, you realize, you're off staff.

0.o

Then it becomes a confusing haze, but you like it.

THEN YOU START BELIEVING YOU CAN FLY!

You friended me. xD Nice to meet you, I'm Molly.

Hello there, it's nice to meet you and I see you've gotten started on roleplays already so that's good. :3
I'm Kitti, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.
Happy playing.

Hello and welcome to the Iwaku Deca, hope you don't mind me calling you that. Anyway my name is Shadow Ike the leader of Silverwing wolf pack. If you have any questions at all I would be glad to answer them for you.

HALLO
Welcome to Iwaku Zee :D
Questions & stuff ~~ ASK MEEE
LOL *does the robot dance*